Would you like to try a larger variety of authentic Korean food in Durban? Crazy Korean offers private dining at Chef Lim’s home.
Our story begins like this….
We met Tamas the hungry Hungarian at The Morning Trade, he just loved Crazy Korean’s Gangjong, Kimchi & Gotchi. After little chat, he asked if he could taste a wider variety of Korean food with his friends… So we invited them over to Chef Lim’s house for a Set Menu at R250 per head, a perfect introduction to a variety of Korean dishes.
To book and enquire about availability lease email info@crazykorean Minumum of 4 people per booking required.
I’ve just had one of the most amazing dining experiences of my life thanks to KJ and Mr Lim of Crazy Korean at Mr Lim’s home. The food was scrumptious and plenty, a genuine Korean experience. I will definitely go back.
Absolutely delicious food and great hosts at the private dining setup by Crazy Korean! Enjoy many courses of traditional Korean meals with a group of friends, I highly recommend it.
To start with there will be three dishes
- Bi-Bim-noodle- (light veg noodle)
- Hae-mul-jeon (Seafood type pancake – can dip in soya)
- So-Go-gi-cho-bab (Fillet of beef sushi type pieces)
- Tang-su-yuk (sweet and sour pork pieces)
- Dak-gang-jong (Chichen meatballs in Korean chilli paste sauce) – you know this one….
- Bul-go-gi (marinated thinly sliced beef and onions ) – an absolute favourite with all people trying Korean food for the first time.
- Bi-Bim-Bap (vegetable & beef on rice topped with egg)
- Mixed fruit (Koreans don’t do western type deserts, they believe fruit is the perfect way to end a meal)
Dishes are placed in the centre of the table, guests help themselves.